Chief Minister Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Shareef declared the Yellow Cab Scheme for 2014-2015.
Near about 50,000 taxi will be delivered to the unemployed students of Punjab province. Registration process for yellow cab scheme 2014 will be started as soon as possible and the proclamation will also be made via newspapers or electronic media to aware all of the willing candidates.
CM Punjab New Yellow Cab Scheme 2014-2015
Eligibility detail For Yellow Cab Scheme 2014:
- Valid driving license
- 21 to 35 years of age
- Assets below Rs. 2 million
- Not defaulter of bank, No criminal record
- 15 days driver’s training
- Discount of Rs.48,000/- per cab
- Installment Rs. 8000 per month