National Highways and Motorway Police (NH&MP) Jobs 2014 Online
Administration of Pakistan, National Highways & Motorway Police (NH & MP) as of late proclaimed Jobs 2014 on 727 Vacant Posts for Junior Petrol Officer (BPS-5) in All Province of Pakistan. Employments are empty in National Highways and Motorways Police, Government of Pakistan.
National Highway & Motorway Police NTS Jobs 2014 Junior Patrol Officer. NTS Jobs are accessible for the Pakistani Nationals for the Junior Patrol Officers (BS-05) for National Highway and Motorway Police.
Nh&mp is looking for very taught, extremely accomplished, persevering, self persuaded, decided, element, experts and decently trained people for empty positions, for example, (Junior Patrol Officers (BS-05)), these empty position is for everywhere throughout the Pakistan, that competitors from each area can seek the empty position.
National Highway and Motorway Police has offered power to NTS to lead Physical test, Written Test, questions and Driving test for the empty position.
To Download Advertisement (English) : Click Here
To Download Advertisement (Urdu) : Click Here
To Download Application Form : Click Here
Last Date For Application Submission : Monday, 20th October, 2014
Test Date : Will Be Announced Soon
NH&MP Appointment, Promotion & Transfer (APT) Rules, 2007 (amended from time to time) shall be observed.
Educational Qualification, Physical Requirements & Experience
- Intermediate (F.A/ F.Sc or equivalent) from recognized board (minimum 2nd Division).
- Minimum height for male candidates 5′ x 8″
- Minimum height for female candidates 5’x4″
- Minimum height for the candidates belonging to Balochistan Province for male 5’x6″ and for female 5’x3″
- Chest measurements 33″x35″ for male candidates (relaxable by 1″).
- Car and Motorcycle driving proficiency, (To be tested).
- 18-25 Years on closing date i.e 20-10-2014.
Attested copies of following documents shall be attached with Application Form:-
- Academic certificates Matric, FA/F.Sc or equivalent and other (if any).
- CNIC issued by NADRA.
- Domicile certificate I Local residence certificate.
- 02 passport size photographs with blue background.
- Affidavit duly countersigned by District Coordination Officer (DCO) in case of applying against minorities (Non Muslim) quota.
Note: Government employees up to the age of 25 years shall submit the NOC from concerned department alongwith their applications.